This article is part of the network’s archive of useful research information. This article is closed to new comments due to inactivity. We welcome new content which can be done by submitting an article for review or take part in discussions in an open topic or submit a blog post to take your discussions online.
- • Five heroin trajectories were identified over five years of continuous treatment.
- • Of the patients discharged from treatment, 28.8% completed treatment successfully.
- • The ‘rapid decreasing’ trajectory was most likely to complete treatment (39.7%).
- • The ‘continued high-level’ trajectory was least likely to finish treatment (16.2%).
- • More opioid users in the local community were associated with poorer outcomes.