by Brian Eastwood, John Strang, JohnMarsden
Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Volume 188, 1 July 2018, Pages 200-208
- • Five heroin trajectories were identified over five years of continuous treatment.
- • Of the patients discharged from treatment, 28.8% completed treatment successfully.
- • The ‘rapid decreasing’ trajectory was most likely to complete treatment (39.7%).
- • The ‘continued high-level’ trajectory was least likely to finish treatment (16.2%).
- • More opioid users in the local community were associated with poorer outcomes.
Read the article here.